- I am the oldest of 4 girls.
- I was born in Utah.
- I have traveled to 15 states.
- I have over 400 pairs of shoes.
- I am an extremely picky eater.
- I ate a grasshopper once.
- I haven’t drank soda since I was 16.
- I love dirt biking.
- I hate the winter.
- I love the beach.
- I am slightly neurotic.
- I have had plastic surgery on my ears.
- My favorite color is black.
- My drink of choice is Chai.
- My dream job would be a princess in Disneyland.
- My favorite princess is Ariel.
- My favorite store is Buckle.
- My favorite shoe brand is Toms.
- I am scared of dogs.
- I danced for 15 years.
Since I will be blogging about my adventures while completing my bucket list, I thought I would share my bucket list. If any of you have completed anything on my bucket list, please share your experience.
- Run a Disney Marathon
- Go on a TOMS Giving Trip
- Open a successful Etsy Store
- Design a killer-awesome T-shirt
- Own a corvette
- Backpack through Europe
- Learn Italian
- Go Sky Diving
- Visit all 50 States
- Meet Florida Georgia Line
- Horseback to the bottom of the Grand Canyon
This list will continue to grow as I discover new things I might want to do. I am excited to share my experiences with you in completing these things.
Hi, I am Lynn. I am currently 22 years old and I love life! I was born and raised in Salt Lake City, Utah. (No, I am not married and do not have kids. Shocking, right?) I have been extremely lucky and I have been able to travel a lot in my little life and enjoy seeing other places. When I was little I had a goal to visit every single country, now that I am older I realize that probably will not happen. So instead, someday I hope to go on a world cruise. If I had to choose one place that I love vacationing I would have to choose Disneyland. Mainly, because it is one of the happiest places on Earth! However, I have been to a lot of places that were pretty awesome.
I am currently apprenticing to become a cosmetologist. I am already licensed to do nails and eyelashes. So far, applying eyelash extensions is one of my favorite things to do.
I have a few hobbies which are shopping, dirt biking, and drinking Chai. (Yes, I consider that a hobby.) But in all honesty, I do spend most of my time shopping. My favorite thing to buy is shoes. I have over 400 pairs of shoes and I am counting.
I hope you enjoy this blog as much as I do.