I love Disneyland, but there is a good chance that I love the food more than anything. Which may seem weird since it is amusement park food. But it is actually very tasty. Below is a list of my 10 favorite foods at Disneyland and where to find them.
- Churros- They are sold at little carts through out the Disneyland and California Adventure park. I normally get them right before the castle on the Disneyland side.
- Dole Pineapple Whip-Sold at the Tiki Room in Adventureland on the Disneyland side. You can either go in and watch the Tiki Room show or there is a line outside.
- Banyan Beef Skewer-Sold at the Bengal Barbeque, also in Adventureland.
- French Dip Sandwich- Sold at the French Market in New Orleans Square on the Disneyland side.
- Mint Julep- Sold at the Mint Julep Bar, next to French Market on the Disneyland side.
- Grilled Cheese-Also known as the Jolly Holiday Combo. It also comes with a side of Tomato Basil soup. Sold at the Jolly Holiday Cafe on Main Street in Disneyland.
- Fresh Berry Belgian Waffle- Sold at Ariel’s Grotto on the California Adventure side. You do need dining reservations to eat at Ariel’s Grotto.
- Bacon Cheddar Burger- Sold at the Smokejumper’s Grill on the California Adventure side. It is next to Soarin’ Over California.
- Turkey Pesto Club-Sold at the Pacific Wharf Cafe on the California Adventure side. It is near Paradise Pier.
- Blueberry Muffin-Sold at Earl of Sandwich in Downtown Disney.
These are my favorite things to have been I go to Disneyland. I would strongly suggest trying a hot chocolate. You can get one anywhere that they sell food.